Friday, December 14, 2007

Fun with ATC's

It's been so much fun trading Artist Trading Cards (ATC's) and my family and friends have been really impressed with my growing collection. Last Thanksgiving when we were all gathered together, my nieces and nephews wanted to make some of their own. So after eating, we cleared the dinner table and had a lot of fun painting and creating more ATC's to trade with one another.

Here are some of the results (they came up with some great stuff!)


I think encouraging others to pursue creativity is so important. We're planning another one of these sessions for Christmas!

4 comments:

emilayusof said...

Lovely ATCs! I haven't been able to draw for ATC for quite some times. Been busy with work. Will join soon as I finished with the major freelancing works.

JC said...

Thanks so much Emila! You always leave such kind comments. I know how busy you are and I really appreciate you taking the time to stop by my way. =)
And we miss you at the Monday ATC site. But I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful cards when you are ready to post them!

Zari said...

these cards are so lovely! can't wait to see the xmas ones! btw...I miss Emilia too, but i've not been able to access her blog :'(

JC...you are doing such a great job encoraging creativity! love it!

Unknown said...

Thats just awesome!! Yes definitely art gets such a sorry rap now days. A huge number of people just dont take the arts seriously enough. I always love to hear about other artists sharing their gift and training others. Incredible stuff.