Tuesday, August 14, 2007
In case of CHOCOLATE Emergency, break glass! Pencil sketch, colored in Photoshop.
I'm a certified chocolate FIEND! hehehe. Here's my top 10 (ok, 12) favorite all-time chocolate experiences:
12. Starbucks Chantico. Billed as a chocolate dessert, it was so rich, you could go into chocolate shock if you drank 4 or 5. Find out why they pulled it from their menu here.
11. Trader Joe’s Chocolate Truffle Brownie Mix. Read a review of this DECADENT product.
10. Chocolate covered fresh strawberries. Isn't this health food? =)
9. Although this is a non-food item, Ben and Jerry's sells the cutest Chocolate Fudge Brownie lip balm.
8. Try this: Buy a box of chocolate covered oreos (yes, chocolate-covered), store in the freezer, and in a few hours, enjoy a fabulous treat!
7. The Frrrozen Hot Chocolate at Serendipity3 in New York City. Maybe it tasted so good because we had to wait 3 hours to get seated during the holiday season?
6. Amalfi, Italy - a little shop called Sapori d' Amalfi sells the most delicious lemon/white chocolate candy bars.
5. Fields, Oregon is a tiny town consisting of a few buildings, but they serve the most incredible, world-famous chocolate milkshakes!
4. See’s Candy chocolates and confections.
3. Umm… I haven’t experienced this YET, but on my next trip to Switzerland, I’m going to take the Cheese and Chocolate Train.
2. The Toblerone bar.
1. Can I just say, I LOVE Joseph Schmidt Chocolates! Works of art, and the most delicious chocolates ever.
If you have any of your own favorites, feel free to tell me about them!