Monday, February 4, 2008

Bookmark Winners!

I took all the names and put them in this bowl.


Then I randomly picked the following names to receive these handmade bookmarks...


Hope you like what you will receive! I'll be mailing them off in the next few days.

Also, as you probably already know, the "guess this book's title" answer is...


"Freakanomics" is actually quite a fascinating read, in which an economist explores particular issues and answers questions such as, "What do schoolteachers and sumo wrestlers have in common?" or "How is the Klu Klux Clan like a group of real-estate agents?" I'm sure you've asked yourselves the same questions...hahaha. Anyway, Jeff Brame was the first to guess correctly and will also receive a bookmark.

Congrats to all the winners and thanks to all who participated!

6 comments:

Joan Y said...

Congrats Pati, Emila, and Steve! :)

Unknown said...

HAPPY, HAPPY! JOY, JOY!! Congrats Pati, Emila and Steve! Those bookmarks look absolutely awesome!! And thanks JC, didn't know I would be getting a cool bookmark too for guessing the book!!! Thanks bunches!!!

emilayusof said...

Omigod, JC!! I love you! Thanks a zillion! Yay! I'm so happy!

valerie walsh said...

They are soooo lucky! And that Jeff is a smartie pants! I'm glad to see that all you artists read! :>

pati said...

Awww... We are so lucky!!!!!!!!! I can't wait :D

pati said...

Hi Jennifer!

I love my bookmark!!! It's so beautiful and unique. Thank you Jennifer :D

Love :-*

Pati