Monday, February 4, 2008
I Received an Award!
Eslina, whose "Ocean and Me" blog always makes my day, gave me a "You Make My Day" award! *EDIT* I also received this from wonderful Zari - Wow! I feel SO blessed to have received this from such sweet friends... THANK YOU!!!
I'd love to pass this on to the following who are not only extremely talented artists, but just about the nicest people you could ever meet:
1. Jeff Brame (Well, I think he's received several of these already, but one more won't hurt. I always look forward to seeing his wonderfully drawn characters and fun style. Some of his illos and ATC's are sooo funny -- I'm still laughing over the custodian fairy!!!)
2. KStyles (I've always admired her bold use of color and clever takes on the Illustration Friday challenges. Her drawings brighten everyone's day!)
3. Steve (My goodness, he is incredibly creative! I really like the fact that he continually challenges himself with different art mediums, styles, techniques, you name it! And he challenges his students to do the same. How awesome is that?)
4. Georgina (Talk about creative! Wow, her clean style, lovely patterns and drawings make everyone who visits her blog smile! She is also extremely generous and so kind to share her gift of art to others)
5. Joan (Her artwork is simply amazing! Her pencil sketches of even everyday type objects are full of life and character. I love her posts and descriptions of her drawings too... how many people can liken their purse to a rainforest?)
I am thankful to all of you and your wonderful blogs for always making my day! =)