Friday, May 2, 2008

Seven Trees - Day 2 of MPC



Day 2 of My Personal Challenge (MPC) has me going back to the archives, so to speak. Last year, I tried the "Every Day In May" challenge to create something (or in my case, take photographs) each day for the whole month. I managed to stick with it for about a couple of weeks but didn't complete. Since I never posted them before, I have a bunch of pics that I can go back to. (Yeah, I'm trying to get ready for work too and don't have a lot of time to post this... so having that source is good for me)

Anyway, I've always wanted to learn how to draw trees properly but am still in major need of practice. My versions end up looking like brocolli. I took these last year as reference pics, and just put them together on photoshop and did a little manipulating while using the program, giving them a bit of that "magical" flair... I hope.

1 comment:

Joan Y said...

oooo yeah, these do have a magical feel to them. I like how you put em in a row ... makes a really nice pattern of color and textures!